Sunday, May 8, 2011

Insanity Workout - Day 6

Another sweaty Insanity workout down! And that means Week 1 complete!!

This is a repeat of Day 2's workout "Plyometric Cardio Circuit."

I got through the warm-ups a little easier and ended with 185 heart rate. Paused until back to 170 then continued. After the stretches and into the circuit, I only got perhaps 5 minutes in before pausing again (180+ HR), and continued that way a few times to the end.

The hardest parts for me were:
- Ski jumps: for some reason these bothered my knees, may have to check my form.
- The "Level 1 drill" sequence that repeats with 4-push ups, I had to just perform it as fast I could.

In the end though, another great HIIT work-out with lots of sweat. Looking forward to the off day tomorrow.

PS: Today I was at 194.4 lbs, falling steadily.

No comments: