Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Insanity Workout - Day 1

Ok like others who have done this and posted online about it, I now too have officially gotten my butt kicked by Shaun T and his Insanity Workout program!

I was a little intimidated how all the comments I read warned about "lying on the floor gasping for air" and even "puking on the floor." But I figured I'd just end up like what others described as a "pool of sweat."

Well, I ended up in the category of all three! At the end I was very sweaty and literally on the floor just trying to get in air. And after getting up a little too soon to wander over for a drink, ended up vomiting!

However, a few moments later after my heart finally stopped racing and I got enough air, I felt great, LOL. I filled up on some water and a post workout drink (Myoplex Lite).

I may have to pace myself better on Day 2 as this is an intense workout.

No comments: