Friday, May 6, 2011

Insanity Workout - Day 4

Finished Day 4. Today's insanity routine was 'Cardio Recovery'. If you're on this day, this will be a welcome treat.

My kids were bored so decided to join in with me. Based on other routines, I think they expected a bunch of fast cardio. However, everything starts out really smooth and you're thinking "OK, I'll waltz through this and get in some nice stretching." Everything seemed easy until he had us hold a squat - my legs couldn't hold that very long so had to get up shake it off and get back into position. Other than those 'hold it' moves, everything else is not that demanding which is welcome! :)

I'm hearing tomorrow's routine though ("Pure Cardio") is totally insane! So hopefully these stretches and break will prepare us for it.

No comments: