Friday, May 13, 2011

Insanity Workout - Day 10 (Week 2 day 3)

Another checkbox earned.

Finished warm-up strong and felt good with it. Heart rate ended at 190 but I didn't feel gassed. I was feeling good and started thinking I might get through things. After the stretch, I felt strong into the circuit but soon had to take a break. At this point, I started struggling a lot with this routine and it started to seem harder than pure cardio yesterday. Hit a few more pauses one especially after tiring myself on the push-ups. In the end, it felt really good to get to the punching finale.

A tough day done. I'm not sure what played into this days results in how I started really strong then seemed to fade as it went on. I'd like to think it was from doing more intensity which is what I like about Insanity - even if you get more fit, you'll just push harder and still get wiped.

No comments: