Saturday, May 14, 2011

Insanity Workout - Day 12 (Week 2 day 5)

'Cardio Power and Resistance'

Finished today, although if I wasn't doing a "60-day challenge", I would have skipped today since I wasn't in a workout mood. But hit play and jumped in.

This workout seems a lot easier than the others. The only part that seemed to give me trouble was the power squats and jumps which started to hurt my knees a bit. I modified those half way in so not to risk injury. One other interesting difference tonight was my heart rate wasn't as high as at other times, I found it was at most 170 when checking which either meant I wasn't pushing as hard or getting more in shape.

I was 190.8 on the scale today. I'm expecting to go below 190 in the next few days which will be the first time in quite a while.

No comments: