Thursday, May 19, 2011

Insanity Workout - Day 17 (Week 3 day 3)

Pure Cardio + Cardio Abs

These things just don't seem to get any easier! I'll be really impressed with myself if I ever get to a fitness level to complete this guy even with only 1-2 breaks. But got it knocked out for today.

I did this earlier in the day so decided to do Cardio Abs in the evening instead of right after Pure Cardio. I remember from last time it had it's own warm-up, cool-down, so figured it would go well that way. Well, I think they should be done back-to-back now. I was mostly sitting at work today and when I got home to Cardio Abs, all the jumping moves in the beginning really pained my knees. I had to phone that part in as best I could. But like before, the Ab-exercises were welcome since they're a change of pace.

Those C-sit moves can really bring pain to your mid-section!

No comments: