Sunday, January 27, 2008

Some old movies

I picked up a few movies recently including 'Capricorn One' and 'The Conversation'. I really enjoyed Capricorn One. If you haven't seen it or know anything about it, I would definitely watch it. The more you don't know about the movie, the better it will be. It's fairly old, so you don't have the production quality of today's movies, but the story line was great.

The Conversation had Gene Hackman and Harrison Ford. I had read somewhere it was a good movie, and decided to give it a watch. I was really disappointed. It had a lot of elements that were interesting but was really slow paced and hard to follow. And on top of that, I didn't like the ending - left you wanting much more. I don't recommend it at all, go get Enemy of the State instead.

No comments: