Sunday, January 6, 2008

Home fun

I got a new camera over the week-end, and have been having fun taking pictures of the kids.

Here's the camera I got. It was about $200 at Best Buy. We're really happy with it
http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/canon-powershot-sd1000-digital/4505-6501_7-32314638.html

My kids have been re-enacting this parody of Harry Potter we saw on the web. It's called "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" If you search on "potter pals" on Google Videos you'll find it and others in the same theme. I got a good video of them singing that one.

Other than that, we've been playing Rock Band off and on (XBox 360 game). My 4 year old's favorite song now is "Mississippi Queen". He'll be the microphone, and my daughter on drums. My wife and I usually take the guitar parts. If you haven't seen or played Rock Band or Guitar Hero series, I highly recommend them!

No comments: